Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Afflicted is online!

Little did I know that this would be such an ordeal - Vimeo took about 15 hours to convert the movie (I uploaded yesterday) - that has never happened to me before...

The Moviestorm version is visually nice, but there's a sound-synch problem due to flash converting. Nonetheless I thank all those who already watched, and hope you'll watch it again in HD, now on Vimeo (also for download)! It's also up on TMUnderground now, and I'm happy to say that it's the featured film on the Moviestorm page!

I hope you'll enjoy the movie - I'm very glad that both Kate and Sherwin seem to like it!

2 Kommentare:

Norrie said...

I managed to restrain myself last night, but would have succumbed this morning if Vimeo hadn't sorted themselves out :)

Drooled all over my Vimeo comments, won't repeat it here!

Dulci said...

Beautiful, astounding, amazing work!

Post a Comment