Friday, February 13, 2009

Spotlight on - Nukester's "Temporary Night"

In november 2007 my friend Nukester sent me the script for a movie he was planning to make using the "The Movies" software - Temporary Night.

From the first time I read it, I loved the story - and was daunted by the scope of it - what a project! I never once doubted though that Nukester would be able to translate his vision into images - and today, on the premiere day of "Temporary Night", I was transported into another world, into the streets of Neon City....

This is a masterpiece - part drama, part romance, part musical - yes, you read right, every piece of music for this wonderful film has been written by Nukester himself, and his vision comes alive through expert and ingenious use of the TM engine, mixed with dreamlike sequences and effects - and a story that is superbly written and will grab your heart. It doesn't get much better than this.... and I consider myself very lucky to have been part of his cast. Thank you, Nukey, for the wonderful experience of working with you and this exceptional, beautiful film! :)



Temporary Night from Nukester on Vimeo.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment